PikaStory
Please login to remove the advertisements that display on the forum.

Remember to vote us and if you did we really thank you.

Voting link: http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=59005
PikaStory
Please login to remove the advertisements that display on the forum.

Remember to vote us and if you did we really thank you.

Voting link: http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=59005
PikaStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://pikastory.dyndns.org/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--------------------------------------------Welcome to PikaStory Forum where everything you need are found within one-click. GM Application is on see the topic 'GM Application is OPEN !' for more info. Visit our main site on http://pikastory.weebly.com/ for others in-game info.--------------------------------------------

Rakkdur for GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rakkdur

PikaStory Forum Points : 4743

Rakkdur for GM Empty
PostSubject: Rakkdur for GM   Rakkdur for GM I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Although i have not played i can try to put you guys up farther on the Ranking lists and try to get more players on. PLUS i can try to help you get off of Hamachi and expand you farther into the Priv Server. I have loads of ideas to help out.
IGN(in game name): (will be) Rakkdur

Name(real life name):Michael Giblin

Age(optional, well its good to know):17 (August 4th of 1993)

Email Address(we will need this to contact you):mike_giblin@hotmail.com

GM experience(this will not effect your becoming GM): i was a High Ranking on a Server known as PocketStory we were pretty high on the list. My job was to keep an eye over admins, keep eye out for hackers, make the players happy and throw events. Also I'm an Admin on several servers on HL2DM and i have done my job throughouly and to the book. If you are Familiar with HL2DM then i will give you my Server Owners Information so you may talk to them Some of their servers have been shut down. Please let me know my Steam name is Flaren804 add me as a friend on there. I have been admin on 5 servers on there (which 3 of them got shut down) and on ALL of them except 1 i have been an HIGH ranking admin.

Coding experience (have you code a npc before): I have never coded before that was up to the Server Owner. But i will gladly learn how to Code NPC's.

Your list both Pros/Cons(good/bad things about you): 1. Nice and friendly person 2. am verry strict on hackers wether friend of mine or not 3. am not bias 4. Familiar with GM's and Adminship. Bad- Have a temper sometimes that can get out of hand

How can you help the sever? I can keep an eye on the players to make sure no hackers are online. I can also throw events to make the player population increase (it seems like player pop is low) and i can try to get some of my old players to play on this server.

What do you believe makes a good GM? There are multiple things that makes someone a Good GM. GM's are sopoused to be unbias and sopoused to handle anything. When a Player is in need their sopoused to help them (within Capable limits) and their sopoused do anything to keep players happy and clean. a also good plus is to throw events

How can we know we can trust you? There is no real way to trust anyone no matter who says anything. Although i have not played on your server i believe this server can be helped out ALOT and i can offer MANY things. So when you asked me how can you trust me. its just a thing you need to do. and talk to me through-out the process

what do you think so good about being a GM? The only thing i will gain from this is the happiness from helping out the players of the server and make sure they are happy.

Why do you want to become a GM? To help out the server and make sure you guys will be happy with me.

What would be the first thing you do if you became a GM? Invite all my friends to join the server and ask them to ask their friends to join

What do you think GM do(List 5 examples and make it clear)?
1. Look out for their own and help out the other GM's if they need help
2. Help out the players and make them happy
3. Check for ANY Hackers
4. Send people to jail (if they deserve it)
5. Throw events and try to make the player population happy

How would you handle a player not listen to what is been told? I would throw them in Jail and then when their willing to listen i will talk to them in a peacefull manner

Handling hackers(important)

1) What will you do if you spot someone hacking?
Send to jail, if he does not stop Ban him

2) If someone reports a hacker what will you do? (List at least 3 steps and make it clear)
1. Collect a full statement from the player (ign, and what hacks they are doing)
2. Go into hiding (so he can't see me)
3. Go to the Suspected Player
4. Avaluate the hacking thats going on
5. Write my own statement including the persons statement and name
6. Take screenshots
7. Ban/Jail the suspected player

3) What will you do if the hacker is your friend in Real Life? I am not Bias at all in pocketstory one of my BEST friends were hacking and i banned him on sight
Back to top Go down

Rakkdur for GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PikaStory :: Accepted GM Applications-
Jump to: